We’ve Got You Covered
Get a New Roof From John Henderson Construction
As GAF Master Elite® Certified Contractor and a 20-year presence in the community, the team at John Henderson Construction are the dependable professionals to call when it’s time for a roof replacement or installation. Your roof isn’t one component among others – it guarantees your family’s safety, regulates your energy use and plays a large role in your home’s curb appeal. So when it needs help, put it in good hands.
How to Tell When You Need a New Roof
Roofs are pretty good at communicating their distress if you know what to look for. If you’ve noticed any of the following signs at your Rhode Island or Connecticut home, call John Henderson Construction for a free roofing inspection.
- Damaged, curled, cupped or missing shingles
- Mold, moss or algae growth/black streaks on the roof
- Interior water stains/moisture damage
- An unexplained increase in your energy bills
- Excessive shingle granules in the gutters or on the ground
- Bald spots or visible openings/obvious wear & tear
- Your roof is more than 20 years old
Choose the Henderson Experience
With nearly 20 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about new roofs. At John Henderson Construction, we treat every home like it’s our own and every homeowner like family. When you work with us, you can be sure that you’re receiving the finest products in the business, installed by industry veterans. And because we’re local, our team can help you choose the right roof for the area’s climate and architecture. Great service is our promise; excellent craftsmanship is our guarantee.