Roofing Coatings From John Henderson Construction
The Roofing Company You Can Count On
If your residential flat roof or your commercial roofing system is showing signs of wear, it might be time to replace it. However, you could save money and your roof by considering roof coatings from John Henderson Construction. Roof coatings can address many roofing issues and restore your system to like-new condition – without the expense and headache of a full replacement.
What Is a Roof Coating?
A roof coating is a fully adhered, seamless membrane that is applied by being sprayed on or rolled on. It’s important to turn to an experienced roofing company like John Henderson Construction to apply the coating as each roof, roof coating and project is different.
The Benefits of Roof Coatings
Besides the obvious advantage of saving you time, money and hassle, roof coatings offer a slew of benefits, including:
- They reflect heat and the sun’s UV rays, helping to cut down on your energy use and utility bills.
- They can add up to a decade of life to your roofing system.
- Different warranty options ensure your investment.
- They can be recoated for indefinite life extension.
- The elastic properties allow the coating to expand and contract with changing temperatures without damaging the roof.
Is a Roof Coating Right for My Property?
Almost all types of roofs can be coated – metal, spray polyurethane, single-ply, modified bitumen and built-up roof systems. A number of factors, including the condition of your roof, will determine whether a roof coating is ideal for your system.
Schedule a Consultation Today
To find out if a roof coating is right for your roof, call John Henderson Construction today. Homeowners in Rhode Island can reach us at (401) 615-2224, and those in Connecticut can call (860) 415-4055. Anyone can contact us online for a free quote.